WHY LEAPING BEFORE YOU'RE READY IS THE GREATEST ERROR
How many times have you been told by others to leap before you’re ready?
To feel the fear and do it anyway?
To not wait until you have all your ducks 🦆 in a row to take action?
In this episode I talk about why leaping before you're ready is one of the greatest errors that you can make in life and business.
There are so many big personalities in the coaching industry doing really incredible things, yet the big things that one person is doing are not necessarily possible for another person.
In this episode I talk about:-
- Getting in tune with who you are, what you're about, and how to best grow your business in alignment with how you naturally function.
- The three essential phases to everything that you do in business.
- The basic elements that enable sensitive business owners to thrive.
- The 14/14 cycle.
Apply for MUSE here
- Mission, Purpose, Vision (36)
- Sales, Marketing & Communication (16)
- Business, Pleasure & Life (22)
- Business Strategy (8)
- Nature's Cycles (4)
- Your Human Operating System (13)
- Divine Feminine Leadership (19)
- Celebrations (10)
- Business, Sex & Being Human: The Radio Show (7)
- Life (1)
- The Podcast (15)
- The Podcast Season 2 (9)
- Healing (5)