Leigh Jane Woodgate ABN 61 997 334 199 (Leigh, me, my or I) operates this website (Site). The domain address of the Site is: https://www.leighjanewoodgate.com/ and it is available at that domain address, but could also be available through other addresses or channels.
You agree to be bound by these Terms
When these Terms can change
I may change these Terms or materials and information (Content) on the Site anytime. When I change these Terms I will publish the updated terms on the Site. Because of that, check the Terms on a regular basis to ensure you are up to date with the current Terms. When I change the Content it is to keep up to date with my business and I do not make any promises or undertake to keep my Site up to date. I am not liable if any Content is inaccurate or out of date.
The way in which you use the Site
I own the Site and grant you a non-exclusive, royalty-free, revocable, worldwide, non-transferable licence to use the Site. All use of this Site should be in accordance with these Terms. To that end, I do not permit you to:
- copy Content or any other details on or from my Site;
- use or copy our Site or Content in any way that competes with my business; or
- breach my copyright or other intellectual property.
Behaviour on the Site
When you use the Site, I expect you to behave with respect. Please do not do, or attempt to do anything:
- that is unlawful;
- prohibited by law
- that could reasonably be considered inappropriate; or
- that might bring me or my Site or us into disrepute.
This includes (without limitation):
- anything that would breach the privacy of an individual;
- using the Site to defame, harass, threaten, menace or offend any person;
- interfering with any user using the Site;
- tampering with or modifying the Site;
- intentionally transmitting viruses to the Site;
- intentionally transmitting disabling or damaging features to the Site;
- interfering with the Site, including the use of Trojan horses, viruses, piracy or programming routines that may damage our Site;
- using the Site to send unsolicited email messages; or
- assisting a third party to do any of the above.
This Site contains information only
The content on our Site provides a summary and general overview of our business and the things I do. The information provided does not create a client relationship with you. While the information may be helpful to you, it is not intended to be comprehensive or specific, and I do not have any obligation to you in this regard.
I use reasonable commercial efforts to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the Content on the Site. However, to the maximum extent permitted by law, I make no representation, warranty or guarantee with respect to the Content or the likely outcomes you will get if you action the information on the Site and apply it to your situation or life. You should always get professional advice about your circumstances from an appropriate professional.
All the information and advice included in the Content of the Site is based on my personal and lived experience. It is general in nature, and I make no guarantees as to the outcome of you following any advice or information set out in the Content as every individual’s circumstances are different. I provide more specific advice and coaching through my online program(s).
Intellectual Property rights
Unless I state otherwise on the Site, we own or licence all rights, title and interest (including intellectual property rights) in the Site and Content.
Your use of the Site and your use of and access to the Content does not grant to you or transfer any rights, title or interest in relation to the Site or the Content. You must not:
- copy or use any Content from the Site (in whole or part);
- reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate any Content to any third party; or
- breach any intellectual property rights connected with the Site or the Content, including (without limitation) altering or modifying any of the Content, causing any of the Content to be framed or embedded in another website or platform, or creating derivative works from the Content.
Third party sites
The Site may contain links to websites operated by third parties (Third Party Sites). Unless stated on the Site, we are not responsible for the content on Third Party Sites and we do not control, endorse or approve any Third Party Sites.
Content you upload to the Site
I encourage you to interact with the Site where appropriate. We may permit you to post, upload, publish, submit or send (upload) information and content (User Content).
If you upload User Content, you grant me a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free licence for the User Content. This means I am able to use, view, copy, adapt, modify, distribute, licence, transfer, communicate, display, publicly perform, transmit, stream, broadcast, access, or otherwise use the User Content on, through or by means of the Site.
You agree that you are responsible for all User Content that you upload and warrant that:
- you are either the sole and exclusive owner of all User Content or you have all rights, licences, consents and releases that are necessary to grant to us the rights in the User Content (as contemplated by these Terms); and
- the User Content, your upload of the User Content or our use of it on, through or by means of our Site will infringe, misappropriate or violate a third party’s intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy, or result in the violation of any applicable law or regulation.
I do not endorse or approve, and I am not responsible for any User Content. I reserve the right to remove any User Content you upload at my discretion.
Warranties and disclaimers
To the maximum extent permitted by law, I make no representations or warranties about the Site or Content, including (without limitation) that:
- it is complete, accurate, reliable, up-to-date and suitable for any particular purpose;
- you will have uninterrupted access;
- it will be error-free or free from viruses; or
- it will be secure.
You read, use and act on our Site and our Content at your own risk.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, I am not responsible for any loss, damage or expense, however it arises, whether direct or indirect and/or whether present, unascertained, future or contingent (Liability) suffered by you or any third party, arising from or in connection with your use of the Site and/or the Content and/or any inaccessibility of, interruption to or outage of the Site and/or any loss or corruption of data and/or the fact that any Content is incorrect, incomplete or out-of-date.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, you must indemnify me, and hold me harmless, against any Liability suffered or incurred by me arising from or in connection with your use of our Site or any breach of these Terms or any applicable laws. This indemnity is a continuing obligation, independent from the other obligation under these Terms, and continues after these Terms end. It is not necessary for me to suffer or incur any Liability before enforcing a right of indemnity under these Terms.
Removing our Site (or your access to it)
I reserve the right to discontinue the Site, or any part of it, in my discretion without notice to you. I may also exclude any person (including you) from using the Site, at any time at my discretion. I am not responsible for any loss, damage or Liability you may suffer arising from or in connection with any such discontinuance or exclusion.
These Terms are effective until terminated by me, which I may do at any time and without notice to you. In the event of termination, all restrictions imposed on you by these Terms and limitations of liability set out in these Terms will survive.
What happens if part of these Terms is not right?
If a provision of these Terms is held to be void, invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision must be read down as narrowly as necessary to allow it to be valid or enforceable. If it is not possible to read down a provision (in whole or in part), that provision (or that part of that provision) is severed from these Terms without affecting the validity or enforceability of the remainder of that provision or the other provisions in these Terms.
The law that applies to these Terms
The laws of New South Wales, Australia, govern these Terms. If you access our Site throughout Australia or overseas, we make no representation that our Site complies with the laws (including intellectual property laws) of any State outside New South Wales and/or country outside Australia. If you access our Site from outside Australia, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for complying with the laws of the jurisdiction where you access our Site.
For any questions and notices, please contact us at:
Leigh Jane Woodgate ABN 61 997 334 199
Last update: 23 November 2021